1. HOW CAN I JOIN ASCENT COLLEGE?
Come to the office at Adabraka or Dansoman. call 0543619972 for directions
2. WHEN DOES ADMISSIONS START?
Jan and October each year for WASSCE courses
Every month for Adult Education/proficiency
3. IS THERE A FEE WAIVER OR TUITION DEDUCTION FOR SIBLINGS?
we offer a fee waiver for students who have a sibling enrolled already or graduated from our school.
4. CAN I APPLY ONLINE?
apply online at our website by filling the online form.The required admission fee of Ghc100 can be sent
on mobile money 0543619972 after calling the office on same line.
5. WHICH CURRICULUM DO YOU OFFER?
We offer the Ghana Education Service Curriculum.
6. CAN I GET A HOSTEL?
Hostels are available for students from far.Hostel application starts in August/September each year.
Our students get access to quality accommodation to suit all lifestyles and budgets that are located close to Ascent College’s teaching campuses.
7. CAN OTHER NATIONALS ATTEND ASCENT COLLEGE?
Yes. We have students from other countries.
8. HOW BIG ARE YOUR CLASS SIZES?
To allow for effective delivery and easy absorption by student we have a low teacher-student ratio with low class sizes of 12 on the average.
9. ARE YOUR TEACHERS QUALIFIED TO TEACH?
All of our teachers are university graduates and also pass through our orientation and training programmes to teach the subjects they instruct.
10. DO YOU CO CURRICULUM PROGRAMME?
Yes, both sexes are admitted
11. MY CHILD HAS A DISABILITY. WILL HE/SHE STILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE SCHOOL?
Yes. we offer inclusive education and ensure we are able to tap into each students potentials using customized attention.
12. DOES ASCENT COLLEGE HAVE A POLICY ON DISCRIMINATION?
Yes. we do not entertain any form of discrimination on the basis of belief,religion,gender, age, nationality etc
13.DOES ASCENT COLLEGE OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS?
Yes. the application for scholarship is highly competitive. It is awarded to needy but brilliant students.